Experience through manufacturing
We are window-covering experts that have been operating in the Okanagan since 1988.
We gained a reputation for manufacturing quality, custom window coverings for homes and commercial projects. We no longer manufacture, but our experience and insight in this area means we know window coverings inside out. Let us help you pick the right products for your needs.
Commitment to service and quality
You can expect quality, style and value at Euro-Tek. We carry quality interior and exterior window coverings for all décor styles and budgets. Here are the brands we carry.
We’ll work with you to find products that are not only beautiful but that provide light control, energy savings, UV protection and better room acoustics. Our advanced operating systems and motorization options make the products easy to use and enjoy.
We have competitive prices in comparison to the big-box stores, but we deliver superior products with personalized service, professional installation and of course the follow up necessary to keep you happy for years to come.
Showroom in Kelowna
Our location at 108A - 1960 Springfield Rd is close to Orchard Park and shopping around Spall.
Unparalleled product line-up
We offer and stand by our products from top suppliers.
Locally owned and operated
We know what window coverings stand up in the Okanagan.
Let our experienced installers put in your new product.
Free, no obligation at-home consultation
Book an appointment and we'll bring the product samples to you.
The newest technology
We offer motorization and automation options for a variety of applications.
- Work together to figure out which products are best for you and satisfy your needs for style and function.
- Listen to your needs, answer your questions and make suggestions based on our expertise.
- Provide samples so you can see how colours and materials work in your space.
Measure and Quote
- Take exact measurements to ensure the best application and fit.
- Provide quotes based on the products you are considering.
- Require a deposit at the time of order and full payment upon installation or store pick up.
- Provide an estimate of manufacturing and delivery time.
- Contact you as soon as the product comes in to schedule installation or pick-up.
- Schedule our professional installers to expertly handle your routine or complex installation.
- Or, prepare your products for pick up--if you're a do-it-yourself type.
- Follow-up to make sure your window-covering project is completed successfully.
- Work with you to find solutions if something isn't right.
What do you need to consider when selecting window coverings?
- Desired light levels
- Room function
- Decorating style
- Security and weather protection
- Child safety
- Custom-sized and unique windows and doors
- Motorization and automation